I was brought on at the Jewish Federation to take over website and email marketing program management. This was my first full time role as a professional developer.
I became the technical project manager working with the developer at an external design agency who was building a WordPress website.
I made decisions including choosing website hosting and plugins for functionality. Once the site was launched, I took over as the lead developer and content manager.
- Configured Gravity Forms to use for event registration and donation forms
- Built a digital annual report in Zurb Foundation and responsive email newsletter templates using Zurb Foundation for Emails
- Set up Google Analytics and configured regular marketing reports for executives
- Set up email templates and marketing funnels in HubSpot
Other Tools Used
- Bitbucket for git version control repository
- WP Engine for website hosting and git version control for automated deployments from an external WordPress agency